|SMSF Online Updates|
|Fri 3 Jun 2022|
|Fri 8 Jul 2022|
|Fri 5 Aug 2022|
|Fri 9 Sep 2022|
|Fri 7 Oct 2022|
|Fri 11 Nov 2022|
|Fri 10 Feb 2023|
|Fri 3 Mar 2023|
|Fri 21 Apr 2023|
|Fri 5 May 2023|
|NALI & NALE|
|Dealing with death benefits and tax effective SMSF succession planning|
|Employee share schemes and SMSFs|
SMSF Online Updates - 4th Mar 2022 - single session
General update AND spotlight on using employee share schemes (ESSs) with SMSFs
On Friday 4 March 2022, Bryce Figot, Special Counsel of DBA Lawyers will present the SMSF Online Update. It will contain both a general update and a spotlight on using ESSs with SMSFs.
The general update will cover:
- new contribution rules and the ‘must know’ resulting strategies
- how to take maximum advantage of the new ECPI rules and
- much, much more.
The spotlight on ESSs with SMSFs answers many pertinent questions, such as:
- What is the latest from the ATO
- How to still use even if the employer is not a listed company?
- What to make of discounts on the issue price?
- How does an ESS integrate with the new non-arm’s length income (NALI) and contribution rules
- When will a discount be a contribution versus NALI in view of LCR 2021/2 and TR 2020/1-DC
Fee: $150 incl GST group discounts available
CPD Hours: 1.5
Designed for: Advisers seeking to stay abreast of SMSF news.