|SMSF Online Updates|
|Fri 12 Jul 2019|
|Fri 6 Sep 2019|
|Fri 11 Oct 2019|
|Fri 7 Feb 2020|
|Fri 3 Apr 2020|
|Fri 5 Jun 2020|
|SMSF Strategy Seminars|
|Launceston - Wed 7 August 2019|
|Adelaide - Thu 8 August 2019|
|Perth - Fri 9 August 2019|
|Newcastle - Tue 13 August 2019|
|Sydney - Wed 14 August 2019|
|Brisbane - Thu 15 August 2019|
|Melbourne - Fri 16 August 2019|
|Canberra - Tue 12 November 2019|
|SMSF Core Course|
Latest changes for auditors (also relevant for accountants and financial planners)
2018 has seen many important changes for auditors. These changes also impact on the rest of the SMSF industry.
In this webinar we examine:
- recent case law where auditors have been sued and consider what is now best practice for all practitioners
- recent spike in ATO referring approved SMSF auditors to ASIC: what this means and what practical actions auditors must take
- PS LA 2018/1: what it means for your practice!
- latest on three year auditing proposal
- section 130BA: when aggression to an auditor can trigger a mandatory report to the ATO
- much more!
This session is relevant not just for auditors, but also for accountants and financial planners.
|Number of Attendees||Latest Changes For Auditors|
|Price per attendee for the webinar|
|1 - 4||$150|
|5 - 9||$140|