|SMSF Online Updates|
|Fri 11 Oct 2019|
|Fri 7 Feb 2020|
|Fri 3 Apr 2020|
|Fri 5 Jun 2020|
|Fri 24 Jul 2020|
|Fri 4 Sep 2020|
|SMSF Strategy Seminars|
|Perth - Fri 8 November 2019|
|Canberra - Tue 12 November 2019|
|Sydney - Wed 13 November 2019|
|Brisbane - Thu 14 November 2019|
|Melbourne - Fri 15 November 2019|
|Launceston - Wed 11 March 2020|
|Newcastle - Tue 17 March 2020|
|Adelaide - Thu 7 May 2020|
|SMSF Core Course|
Latest changes for auditors (also relevant for accountants and financial planners)
2018 has seen many important changes for auditors. These changes also impact on the rest of the SMSF industry.
In this webinar we examine:
- recent case law where auditors have been sued and consider what is now best practice for all practitioners
- recent spike in ATO referring approved SMSF auditors to ASIC: what this means and what practical actions auditors must take
- PS LA 2018/1: what it means for your practice!
- latest on three year auditing proposal
- section 130BA: when aggression to an auditor can trigger a mandatory report to the ATO
- much more!
This session is relevant not just for auditors, but also for accountants and financial planners.
|Number of Attendees||Latest Changes For Auditors|
|Price per attendee for the webinar|
|1 - 4||$150|
|5 - 9||$140|