|SMSF Online Updates|
|Fri 12 Jul 2019|
|Fri 6 Sep 2019|
|Fri 11 Oct 2019|
|Fri 7 Feb 2020|
|Fri 3 Apr 2020|
|Fri 5 Jun 2020|
|SMSF Strategy Seminars|
|Launceston - Wed 7 August 2019|
|Adelaide - Thu 8 August 2019|
|Perth - Fri 9 August 2019|
|Newcastle - Tue 13 August 2019|
|Sydney - Wed 14 August 2019|
|Brisbane - Thu 15 August 2019|
|Melbourne - Fri 16 August 2019|
|Canberra - Tue 12 November 2019|
|SMSF Core Course|
SMSF Reserves Webinar
The ATO issued SMSF Regulator's Bulletin SMSFRB 2018/1 'The use of reserves by self-managed superannuation funds', which is the most comprehensive material that the ATO has ever released on the use of reserves in SMSF. In particular, SMSFRB 2018/1 highlights the ATO's concerns about new and emerging arrangements that pose potential risks to SMSFs from a superannuation and tax law perspective. This webinar is solely dedicated to this topic. In this webinar, Bryce Figot will address:
- What are the ATO's concerns in relation to SMSFs and the use of reserves?
- What does SMSFRB 2018/1 mean for contribution reserving strategies?
- 'Help! My client has reserves ? what should I do now?'
- What reserves are allowable?
- What is the impact of the 1 July 2017 super reforms such as the TBC and TSB?
- What reserves are not allowable and why?
- What will the ATO be closely scrutinising?
- What action should be taken?
- What documents need to be in place?
- Practical examples, tips, traps and worked case studies
|Number of Attendees||SMSF Reserves Webinar|
|Price per attendee for the webinar|
|1 - 4||$150|
|5 - 9||$140|