Our aim is to provide leading technical and strategic SMSF training. Each update drills down on and examines one core topic for around one hour (see list below). We then spend any remaining time on key SMSF developments (eg, latest legislative changes, ATO materials and cases, etc.). Core topics planned for 2021:
- Six member SMSFs
- Property development
- BDBNs and succession planning
- SMSFs investing in unit trusts - Feb recording
- Year-end tax planning - June 2021
- Super splitting and family law issues
- Asset protection, bankruptcy & super
- Latest pension strategies
- Contribution strategies
A recording is available after each live update. Register for 10 sessions at $100 each, 5 sessions at $125 each or one update session at $150. For more info: click here.
The topics for each session will be revealed in the lead up to the event!
SMSF Online Updates
Duration: 1½ hours x 10 p.a.
Designed for: keeping advisers up-to-date with latest changes in SMSFs
Content: a general update of all legislative changes, decisions, rulings etc impacting SMSFs from the last three months